pH-Fix Indicator Strips, 10 Pack
pH-Fix Indicator Strips in a convenient 10 Pack!
Easy, inexpensive, and accurate.
Our most popular strip, the pH 2 - 9 strip is now in a convenient 10-pack!
We tested a number of pH strips before selecting the pH-Fix. It is recommended for the measurement of unbuffered, weakly buffered or strongly alkaline solutions.
pH-Fix Indicator Strips are plastic and, unlike conventional indicator papers, the indicator dyes are chemically bonded to the cellulose fibers. As a result, the possibility of color bleeding, even in strongly alkaline solutions, is avoided.
- Measurement of pH values is possible even in unbuffered or very weakly buffered solutions, since the sticks can be left in the solution until the final color change is completed.
- Test samples are not contaminated by the indicator dyes.
- Colors of the individual color fields cannot run into each other. This allows a more precise comparison witht he color scale.
- Specially developed indicator dyes guarantee a sharp differencetiation between the individual pH values and a clear and easy comparison to the color scale.
- Length and stability of the plastic strips protect fingers from contact with the test solution.
- Economical to use; each bag contains 10 test strips.
pH-Fix Indicator Strips, 10 pack
pH-Fix 2.0 - 9.0
Range: 2.0 - 2.5 - 3.0 -3.5 - 4.0 - 4.5 - 5.0 - 5.5 - 6.0 - 6.5 - 7.0 - 7.5 - 8.0 - 8.5 - 9.0