CAS No. 226708-41-4
Olivem 300 is a water soluble functional lipid based on Olive Oil technology from B&T of Italy. It provides emolliency and mildness to formulations, and, given its natural affinity for human skin, helps protect the skin from delipidation and irritation which may be caused by other surfactants.
Advantages in formulations
- Supports or boosts foaming activity of surfactants
- Often boosts the viscosity of surfactant systems
- Provides emolliency to shampoos and cleansers
- Provided wetting and moisturizing properties
- High HLB value makes it a good emulsifer or co-emulsifier
- High degree of biodegradability (over 90%)
- No animal testing
- Shampoos and body cleansers
- Bath oils (provides rinsability)
- Foam baths
Usage Rate: 1 - 84%
Appearance: Clear amber liquid
Solubility: Water soluble, oil dispersible
Odor: Slight, characteristic
pH (as 5% Solution): 5 - 7%
INCI: Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters
Here you will find Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheets. The files are in PDF format. To access a file, click on the relevant button or the file name. For your convenience, it will open up in a new browser window.
Please note: You must have Acrobat Reader to view the files listed here. If necessary, the Acrobat Reader link will directed you to a page where it can be downloaded.
|Olivem 300 Technical Data Sheet
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
|Olivem 300 MSDS