CAS No.: Mixture
Adifyline® peptide is the perfect ingredient to diminish the effects that the aging process causes in the skin. In facial formulations, it can increase the supporting tissue beneath the skin, improving facial appearance. In body products, it can be used to enhance the volume of certain areas like breast or buttocks.
In the face, adipose tissue is mostly found beneath the skin and acts as supporting tissue. In the breast, adipose tissue is a high percentage of the total gland composition. It has an essential role in defining breast shape and size.
Adifyline® peptide stimulates PGC-1± expression, enhancing adipogenesis rate. This leads to a higher lipid accumulation and volume growth in the desired areas like breast and cheeks.
In Vitro Test
- Promoted PCG-1a expression by more than 61%.
- Lipid accumulation is higher by 32.4% in treated cells.
In Vivo Test on Volunteers
- Cheek volume increased 12% after 14 days with the Adifyline® peptide 2% solution in 22 female volunteers aged 50 to 60.
- Breast volume increased after 56 days by 30x compared to placebo treatment in 22 females between 25 and 40 years old.
- Restores youthful curves by redistributing volume
- Plumps up fine lines and wrinkles from within
- Redefines facial contours
Adifyline® peptide can be incorporated in many formulations and products to increase local volume. This includes facial redefining products, breast firming formulations, facial anti-aging products, make up for mature women, lip care products and make up, specific formulations for the cleavage area (mature women), and anti-aging products for hands, which lose adipose tissue with age. Moreover, it can also be incorporated as a complementary ingredient in hydrating, firming and sun care products for specific body care areas (buttocks and breast) with a replenishing effect.
- Needs to be added in the aqueous phase. In case of emulsions, it should be added once the emulsion is formed and at temperatures below 40 C.
- pH of the final formulation should be between 3.0 and 8.0.
- Soluble in water, ethanol, and glycols (glycerin, butylene glycol)
Please refer to MSDS/Technical Data Tab for more information from Lipotec on this ingredient!
Recommended Usage Rate: 2%
Appearance: Transparent solution containing 0.05% active ingredient
Preserved with: Preservative free
Country of Origin: Spain
Long Term Storage: Store in a clean, cool and dark place.
Shelf Life: 2 Years
INCI: Butylene Glycol, Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-38
Do not directly apply onto your skin. This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Shipping Information: HS Code 2924199000
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure, or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
Here you will find Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Technical Data Sheets. The files are in PDF format. To access a file, click on the relevant button or the file name. For your convenience, it will open up in a new browser window.
Please note: You must have Acrobat Reader to view the files listed here. If necessary, the Acrobat Reader link will directed you to a page where it can be downloaded.
|Adifyline® Technical Report
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)