Vitaplex™ is a unique all-in-one vitamin complex specially developed for use in hair and skincare. It contains a well-balanced blend of vitamins known to protect and beautify the skin, moisturize and strengthen damaged and natural hair and nourish the scalp. It consists of niacinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate) and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) on the carriers maltodextrin, sodium starch octenylsuccinate and silica.
- Vitamin E - the Protector. Vitamin E protects DNA and other cell structures from free radical attack and prevents lipid peroxidation. It protects the hair against damage to hair color and strength caused by UV-induced free radicals.
- Vitamin C - the Protective Corrector. Vitamin C protects cells from free radical attack and helps protect hair color from UV radiation.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - the Energizer. Vitamin B3 stimulates blood circulation in the skin and activates oxygen transport to the hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - the Moisturizer. Calcium Pantothenate is converted to free Vitamin B5 which maintains the moisture level of the hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - the Cell Activator. Vitamin B6 stimulates hair growth and maintains it in a healthy state.
Vitaplex™ is a dry powder that is easily dispersed in cold water resulting in a clear and colorless dispersion. Vitaplex™ should be added to the preparation at a temperature below 104°F (40°C), and at a recommended addition rate of 0.5 - 3%. The final formulation should be in the pH range of 6.8 - 9.
This is a cosmetic raw material and is meant for external use only in cosmetic formulations. As with all of our materials, it should not be taken internally.
- Skin Care: 0.5 - 3%
- Hair Care: 0.5 - 3%
Appearance: White crystalline powder
pH: 6 - 9 (at 5% in water)
Stability and Storage: Vitaplex™ is sensitive to air, light and humidity. It may be stored for at least 12 months from the date of purchase in the unopened original container and at a temperature below 77°F (25°C). Keep package tightly closed. Once opened, use contents quickly.
INCI: Niacinamide (and) Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Silica