Customer Reward Points
The Lotioncrafter Customer Rewards Points Program is our way of saying "Thank You" to you, our valued customers. By becoming a registered user on Lotioncrafter's website, you are automatically enrolled in this money saving program. Members earn points on every purchase that can be redeemed for discounts on future orders. Best of all, earning points is easy.
Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend on products in our store!
You can redeem your points at a rate of 20 points equal to one dollar. So if you spend $100 on merchandise in our store, you will get 100 points equal to $10 off your next order! This equates to a savings of 5% on each order which can be applied as a discount on a future order.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view my accumulated points?
- Log into your account
- Your available points total will be displayed.
Do I have to create an account to collect points?
- Yes. We know many people have concerns about sharing information with online companies and understand your desire to keep personal information just that, personal. However, our system can only track, assign, and apply points for users who are registered. Rest assured, however, that we do not sell, rent or distribute customer information to any third party.
- You also need to log into your account to be able to earn or spend your points.
I returned an item. Will points be deducted from my account?
Yes. The points earned from the purchase of an item are deducted if the product is returned.
How do I redeem points I've earned?
- Log into your account.
- Add items to your cart.
- Upon checkout, select "Points" as your payment method.
- Enter the amount of points you want to apply to this order.
- Click "Submit Order".
- If you don't have enough points to pay for the entire order, the cart will prompt you for another payment method.
- Points can not be used to pay shipping or sales tax.
- Note that in our store, if you cannot collect points for that product, then you also cannot pay for that product with points.
Can I apply points to past orders or an order that's already been submitted?
Points cannot be applied to previous orders or to orders that have already been submitted. You must select "Pay with Points" as your method of payment first, then process your credit card or PayPal payment.
How do I know how many points I have earned per order?
You will see the total number of points earned on your order receipt. You can also see this information in your 'orders history' area:
- Log into your account.
- Click on "Orders History"
- Select which order you want to look up.
- Look at the Subtotal or Discounted Subtotal for that order.
- You earn 1 point for every dollar displayed in the Subtotal or Discounted Subtotal
This sounds great! But what's the "fine print"?
- Points may only be earned or applied for orders originating from the Lotioncrafter website.
- Points are awarded based on the subtotal or Discounted Subtotal of an order and are not awarded for freight or sales tax in connection with purchases.
- Points cannot be used to pay freight or sales tax on a future order.
- Customer Rewards points have no cash value.
- Gift Certificates may not be paid for with Customer Reward Points and points may not be redeemed for cash.
- Customers may choose to apply point discounts to orders during the checkout process. We are unable to apply point discounts to orders after they are submitted.
- Lotioncrafter reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Customer Rewards Program, or add program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels without prior notice.
- Points awarded to one Account holder may not be transferred or used to benefit another customer or party.
- Points earned on one order cannot be used as a discount on another order placed within 48 hours of the original order. So, points you earn on an order placed today will not be available to use on your next order until 48 hours have passed, nor will those orders be combined. This is an automated process.
- Any evidence of fraud or attempted fraud by or on behalf of a customer shall void all points earned by that customer.
- Points earned on an order will automatically expire 18 months from the date of the order.