ActigymTM Marine Ingredient
ActigymTM Marine Ingredient is obtained by biotechnology from a microorganism inhabiting Bermuda. ActigymTM mimics the effect of endurance exercise training by increasing adiponectin release and enhancing mitochondrial activity. It improves body tone and redefines the silhouette by reducing abdomen and thigh contour, arm sagginess, and decreasing body weight. It mimics the effect of endurance training with great results that are increased when combined with physical activity.
- Boosts mitochondrial metabolism in muscle cells by adiponectin signaling, increasing citrate synthase activity by 47.9% and ATP production by 136%
- Promotes development of the more resistant type 1 muscle fibers by 69%
- Down regulates expression of adipocyte genes involved in focal adhesion uptake and TG synthesis
- Provides a general improvement in the appearance and tone of body silhouette
- Can be used for lifting/tightening with facial applications
- Body firming and contouring lotions and gels
- Neck and decolletage products
- Recommended pH range of formulations should be between 3.5 and 8.0
Recommended Usage Rate: 5%
Appearance: Colorless to yellow, translucent solution
Solubility: Soluble in water and glycols (glycerin, butylene glycol, propylene glycol)
pH (as supplied): N.A.
Percent Active Ingredient: 0.07%
Preservative: Preservative free
Country of Origin: Spain
Storage: Clean, dark and cool place, refrigeration not needed. If stored as recommended, shelf life is 24 months.
INCI: Glycerin, Water, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract
Note: The INCI name for this ingredient has been updated recently. "Plankton Extract" was determined to be too general an INCI name. The active ingredient in Actigym™ marine ingredient is obtained upon fermentation of a planktonic Bacillus sp. with a soybean derived culture medium. Therefore, following PCPC guidelines for INCI name assignment, it was found suitable to include this active under the definition of INCI name Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract.
This product should be added to a formulation at the recommended usage rate.
Shipping Information: HS Code 3304999000
Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
Here you will find Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and Technical Data Sheets. The files are in PDF format. To access a file, click on the relevant button or the file name. For your convenience, it will open up in a new browser window.
Please note: You must have Acrobat Reader to view the files listed here. If necessary, the Acrobat Reader link will directed you to a page where it can be downloaded.
|ACTIGYM Marketing Data
|ACTIGYM Technical Dossier
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)